[Instantrails-users] Instarails with existing Ruby installation

Zook, Nathan Nathan.Zook at amd.com
Mon Jul 9 09:17:03 EDT 2007

Hmm...  What a tantalizing clue!

Let's see.  I installed rails...there.  Okay.  I see an exe.  Run it.
Window comes up, so that must be it.  Menus...  Okay, that's the little
button NOT on the title bar...  Help, Log Files, Configure, Rails
Applications, Restart Server, Stop Servers....  Should not be anything
but Rails Applications...  Manage Rails Applications, Open Ruby Console
Window, Open Windows Explorer...  Cannot be anything but Manage Rails
Applications, but how is a DOS prompt a  Rails Application? ... Hmm...
Lot of stuff to look at here.  Create New Rails App.  Well, that's what
I want to do really, not get a DOS Prompt...  Eureka!

Okay guys, that REALLY needs to be tutorialized.  ;-)

Thanks.