[Instantrails-users] InstantRails with Ruby One-Click Installer?

Dennis Sutch dennis at sutch.com
Fri Jan 5 09:27:44 EST 2007

Hi.  I would like to hear how/what other users are installing for
development and reference support.  I currently have both InstantRails
and the Ruby One-click Installer installed.  I don't like telling
co-workers to install both (the OCI has lots of nice documentation
useful to Rails developers).  Also, the Ruby OCI helps when needing to
run Ruby scripts outside of the InstantRails environment.  Is it a
given that both of these large downloads are needed, even though there
is some overlap?

--
Dennis Sutch
dennis at sutch.com