[Instantrails-users] Instantrails and tiddlywiki

Jonathan Hussy john-hu at moving-picture.com
Wed Feb 14 14:18:51 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup instantrails to serve a tiddlywiki web page.  This
web page has the ability to upload the edited file back to the server
and overwrite the original.  This requires a ruby .cgi script to be run
and this is where the problem lies.  I cannot get the ruby script to run
although the page is served fine.  I was using easyphp before and this
was working fine but now I need to use ruby I have switched to
instantrails.  From the default setup of instantrails 1.4 what extra do
I need to do to get ruby .cgi scripts to run?

Cheers

Jon