[Instantrails-users] setting up ruby on rails

P catastropri catastropri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:31:53 EST 2007

Hi Curt
thanks for the help
I tried mongrel_rails start but I didn't get any error messages, it just
"Starting Mongrel listening at
Starting Rails with development environment ...
Rails loaded.
Signals ready. INT => stop (no restart).
Mongrel available at
Use Ctrl-C to stop"

And then nothing happens, I tried going to the mycookbook website again but
it still didn't

work and when i tried mongrel rails restart I got "!!!PID file
log/mongrel.pid does not

exist. Not running? restart reported an error"

I'm not sure what to do now
Hopefully you might!