[Instantrails-users] setting up ruby on rails

P catastropri catastropri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 02:48:54 EST 2007

Hi, I've been having some problems setting up ruby on rails, it installed
fine but when I get to the part where 'manage rails applications' and then
check cookbook and click on 'start with mongrel' another window opens for a
few seconds then closes and when I go to the my cookbook website it says "
'502 Proxy Error' - The proxy server received an invalid response from an
upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request *GET
*. Reason: *Error reading from remote server*

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.mycookbook.com <admin at localhost> Port 80 "
And I'm not sure how to fix it