[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails 2.0 Released

Robert Bazinet rbazinet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:18:13 EST 2007

I am happy to announce the release of Instant Rails 2.0.   This is my first
release after taking over the project for Curt Hibbs.  I hope I can do as
good a job as he has, thanks Curt.

This release is part of bringing the environment up-to-date, no earth
shattering changes but the following is updated:

   - Ruby 1.8.6 Patch Level 111 with tons of bug fixes and new updated
   gems
   - Ruby on Rails 2.0.2
   - RubyGems 1.0.1
   - Rake 0.8.0
   - Mongrel 1.1.2
   - SQLite3

Instant Rails 2.0 can be downloaded from RubyForge
now<http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=904>,
please take a look at the Release
Notes<http://instantrails.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Release_Notes_For_Instant_Rails_2.0>to
see all the updates.  Please submit questions to the Instant
Rails list <http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=904>

Thanks to everyones input in this release and I will be announcing future
updates from the comments I have received as well as future input.

-Rob Bazinet
http://www.accidentaltechnologist.com