[Instantrails-users] Need advice on Apache 1.3 Config

Tim Uckun timuckun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:19:44 EDT 2006

I am curious as to why you want to use apache 1.3? I thought
microapache might be a good fit instantrails
(http://microapache.amadis.sytes.net/).  You can even get the 2.2
version with mod_proxy_balance although it seems that 2.2 doesn't get
along with php. He also has a micro mysql and microphp too so it seems
like a good fit for what you are trying to do.

Anyway I could try and help you out. We are talking windows only
right? All my linux servers are running 2.0.