[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails Error

Web Enterpriser webenterpriser at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:59:53 EDT 2006

Only thing though is that it never prompted me to turn off apache. I just
turned it off on my own. In the first part of the screencast, there is a
point when Matt G. says, "opps it's telling me i need to turn off apache."
It was something about iis or along those lines. Well, since it didn't
prompt me to turn it off but i turned the apache server off neways.