[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails Error

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:50:23 EDT 2006

Yeah, one of the apache config lines must have gotten messed up somehow.
Have you edited the apache config file?

Probably the simplest thing to do is to unzip a fresh copy of Instant Rails
and, as Bill said below, immediately run InstantRails.exe to cause IR to
update all of the config files.

Assuming everything works, you can thn copy your Rails ap into the fresh
copy and delete your old, non-working copy.

Curt