[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails Error

William (Bill) Froelich wfroelich at dbsnow.com
Wed Sep 6 13:03:49 EDT 2006

After you downloaded and extracted the files from the InstantRails zip
file to a directory (like c:\InstantRails), did you then run
c:\InstantRails\InstantRails.exe to update the configurations of apache
and everything?

The line that you reference (line 320) is one of the lines that gets
updated when the configuration files are regenerated.

Once you do that you can use the InstantRails.exe program to startup
apache and mySQL together.

--Bill