[Instantrails-users] Since PHP is included, I'll ask

Dark Ambient sambient at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:04:45 EST 2006

Since PHP is still part of IR I had a question related but not a close
I've read a few posts on ruby - forum where php scripts were included in the
public directory of a Rails app.
I believe those scripts were sub domain(s).
I'm interested in doing the opposite , where Rails is subdomained to a PHP
Is that something doable ?
I came across a plugin called "request routing" which looks like it maybe
suitable to this strategy.
Unfortunately I'm still in noob status and have this huge project to do.