[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails and your own applications

Mickael Faivre-Macon faivrem at gmail.com
Fri May 26 18:14:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

I use instant rails for development, on several machines.
While the package would 50 Megs or more, it could also be used for
distributing an app.
But why not distribute only the sources and keep your table schema in
migrations ?
Your installation procedure would say to install instantrails and copy
the sources into the rails_app dir and voila.

Mickael.