[Instantrails-users] completing & verifying Rails setup

Anna Penney annapenn at comcast.net
Fri May 19 19:25:46 EDT 2006

I followed the steps outlined in the tutorial - pretty much steps 1-5.  When I tried to run the cookbook & started WEBrick, the command prompt window looked identical to that of figure 12...yet, when I accessed http://localhost:3000/recipe/list, I got this error:  Errno::EBADF in RecipeController#list... Bad file descriptor - connect(2)

What does this mean?  Any assitance would be greatly appreciated!