[Instantrails-users] Unable to Create New Rails App

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Thu May 4 23:55:56 EDT 2006

Its working fine here. Something must have gone wrong when Instant Rails was
doing its path relocation. Let's try forcing Instant Rails to do the
relocation again.

The easiest way to do that is to rename the Instant Rails installaton
directory (you can rename it back later), and then start up Instant Rails.
Be sure to answer "yes" when it asks if you want to regenerate the
configuration files.

Now edit <instantrails-dir>\ruby\bin\rails.cmd and verify that it contains
the correct path.

Curt