[Instantrails-users] Unable to Create New Rails App

Aaron Forgue forgue at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:56:23 EDT 2006

I have no idea where that path came from - but E: is one of my cd drives.

I did all of this out of the box without any tweaking. When you say
"open a DOS box", do you mean through InstantRails, or just Run >
"cmd" ?

If I do it through InstantRails, "ruby -v" gives me "ruby 1.8.4
(2005-12-24) [i386-mswin32]"
(rails toy-project gives me the original error).

If I do it through Run > cmd, "ruby -v" returns an error saying 'ruby'
is unrecognized.