[Instantrails-users] Unable to Create New Rails App

Aaron Forgue forgue at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:20:48 EDT 2006

I have installed InstantRails and run through the Getting Started
tutorial. Everything seems to work fine until I try to create a new
rails app. Here are the steps I am taking:

1 - Start InstantRails (resides in c:\InstantRails)
2 - "I" > Rails Applicaitons > Manage Rails Applications
3 - Click "Create New Rails App (open console window)
4 - Type "rails testapp"
5 - Receive error:

ruby: Permission denied -- E:/Dev/RubyDev/InstantRails-Project/InstantRails-win/
InstantRails/ruby/bin/rails (LoadError)

Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!