[Instantrails-users] AppTrain and how to trouble shoot in IR app setup.

jlm at justinfront.net jlm at justinfront.net
Tue Mar 7 11:48:38 EST 2006

Curt

Thanks for quick reply will look at your suggestions.

Some details on rForum setup for instant rails here
http://www.twelvestone.com/forum_thread/view/29169

if you want me to zip up any of the rforum files and send them over or
create a flash animation on doing it or something let me know.

Thanks

Justin