[Instantrails-users] Unable to run cookbook example

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:35:24 EDT 2006

Can you run the cookbook app that came preinstalled with Instant Rails?

It looks like MySQL is expecting a password for the "root" user even though
it should be blank. Have you changes the "root" user password in the

Try unzipping a fesh copy of Instant Rails into a brand new directory, then
start it up and try running the included cookbook app and see if it works.