[Instantrails-users] RESOLVED - Assistance needed

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Wed Jun 28 16:32:50 EDT 2006

The problem was that the checkbox_tag field that observe_field was observing had the same name as the surrounding <div>.  I
have no idea why prototype would get confused about that, but changing the name of the check_box_tag fixed the problem.  Three days of head banging ;-(   Anybody else think this should be written up as a bug?