[Instantrails-users] Assistance needed

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Wed Jun 28 16:11:13 EDT 2006

Greetings!

I've been having a problem using observe_field, have been beating my head against the proverbial wall for three days now and need some help figuring out the source.  It's possible the problem's my code, but I've done everything possible to rule that out.  It's also possible that somehow something in my IR 1.3 config has gotten messed up.  And lastly, I suppose it's possible the problem is with the IR 1.3 distro.  I've got the app down to six files including the layout and stylesheet.  Would anybody be willing to try it out real quick and see if the problem shows up on their system?  The error message Firebug is throwing is  'Form.Element.Serializers[method] is not a function'

TIA,
Bill