[Instantrails-users] MySQL-Front question

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 23:36:04 EDT 2006

Instant Rails will automatically start up MySQL (and Apache) when it starts
(unless you configure it not to do so). If you want IR to start
automatically, you can place a short curt to InstantRails.exe in your
startup folder.

Curt

PS
  These are the kind of questions that it would be best to post to the
Instant Rails Users mailing list. That way you can still get you questions
answer even if I'm not available.