[Instantrails-users] a minor problem - NOT with Instant Rails

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:09:04 EDT 2006

I cc'd this to the Instant Rails users mailing list in case someone else has
experienced this.

I don't know, specifically, what's going on here. Usually when stuff like
this happens to me its IE that doesn't work.

I'd suggest installing the Firebug extenstion to Firefox -- one of the best
available tools for debugging AJAX stuff. With Firebug you can get a trace
of all you XmlHttpRequests and the responses from the server. It does a lot
more, but that alone may help tell you what's going on.