[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails and your own applications

Ian Connor ian.connor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 00:50:49 EDT 2006

Thanks, we take the whole MVC design pattern very seriously. To me, clean
HTML and good use of CSS is very important.

I regret we had to use tables for some of the site but they do have their
place still.

It also should make it easy to theme as the logos are all in CSS.

...thanks for your comments!

Regards,
Ian Connor

On 6/12/06, Mark Fellowes <Zanoni at goowy.com> wrote: