[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails and your own applications

Mark Fellowes Zanoni at goowy.com
Mon Jun 12 09:42:36 EDT 2006

I like your form css at
http://www.pllite.com/projects/new
Nice stuff!

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.connor at gmail.com
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 3:14 AM -07:00
To: instantrails-users at rubyforge.org
Subject: [Instantrails-users] Instant Rails and your own applications

Here is the download link for the Instant Rails version of ProjectLounge
Lite.

http://blog.projectlounge.com/2006/06/instant-rails-projectlounge-lite.html

It is available via torrent or direct download. If people would seed this,
it would be nice. Also, as this is our first use of Instant Rails for this,
any suggestions and feedback is very welcome.

Regards,
Ian Connor
ProjectLounge.com Inc

--