[Instantrails-users] Question about plugins and gems

Mark Fellowes Zanoni at goowy.com
Thu Jun 8 21:21:53 EDT 2006

I think this might be instant rails related so hopefully I'm asking in the right place.

1- First, I'm using Rad Rails but for file editing mostly.  Still using IR for webrick, creating apps, etc.  However in RadRails there is a tab that shows various plugins for ROR.  Are those plugins already in the distribution or is it something particular to RadRails.
examples:
acts_as_dropdown
Engines
filters_column
QueryTrace

These are some of the plugins listed.

2- Using gem I installed something (that caught my eye on Ruby Forge) called
ajax_grid_generator.gem

So it said install completed, just not sure in what directory to find it.  I looked around but didn't see anything resembling.

TIA
Mark