[Instantrails-users] Apache Config Question

Axiom Dadak axiomdadak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 22:55:03 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem getting instant rails working well on apache.

I created an alias that points to the apps' public directory and it works,
but when I access my application it take a long long time.  Over 3 minutes
sometimes.  But it does always work, just painfully slow.  I think it has to
do with scgi but I'm unsure how to speed it up.

In WEBricks it works really well and quickly.

Can anyone help me out?  (I can post my config files if needed.)