[Instantrails-users] Scipt command

Mark Fellowes Zanoni at goowy.com
Sun Jun 4 13:17:43 EDT 2006

I should mention that when i run "ruby script/generate" I get a message that I should either install the correct version of gem or put the correct version in the .rb file.  It looks (not sure if I would really know) like gem is installed and the correct version is in the .rb file.

By the way, this was  a fresh install of IR.  I downloaded 1.3a and installed it. Should I have installed 1.3 first and then upgraded to a ? It was a little confusing to a neophyte like me.