[Instantrails-users] new here and starting out

Mark Fellowes Zanoni at goowy.com
Sun Jun 4 11:32:26 EDT 2006

New to the list, even newer to ROR.
I opted for InstantRails as I do not have a host for ROR yet and wish to experiment first.
1- Is development the same as if I had installed the regular Ruby packages ?

2- I looked around the Instantrails site, maybe I'm wrong but not many pointers to actual Ruby development, so from this point forward should I stick with the regular ROR tutorials and learning books available ?

3-Off topic question - having little experience with programming (some with PHP) is ROR still a recommened development package to use ?