[Instantrails-users] Unzipping InstantRails-1.3a-win.zip takes forever?

David Wilson davidleewilson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:49:02 EDT 2006

thanks to Curt Hibbs and David Morton for the feedback on the slow un-zip, I
think it was my virus scanner, it eventually finished and InstantRails is
more than I expected, that is the first time I have seen ANYthing install
the first time and work, kudos! - it even has a gui for MySql, neat! and
useful too since the Ruby on Rails book I am using is not quite up to spec
and I have to fiddle the database a bit

for the record - my processor is a 2.26 ghz intel pentium, the drive is a
hitachi 100 gb 7200 rpm with 10ms seek (I thought the 2gb memory would have
given it away ...)

I have stopped getting digests?? is something up with the list?