[Instantrails-users] Problem unzipping InstantRails

William (Bill) Froelich wfroelich at dbsnow.com
Mon Jul 10 09:58:44 EDT 2006

That sounds strange.  I have not had any problems unzipping any of the
InstantRails releases.  For fun I just downloaded the
InstantRails-1.3a-win.zip file from ruby forge again and it unzipped
just fine without prompting me for a password.  I am using 7-zip as my
unzip tool.

I would suggest trying another unzip tool and/or downloading it again to
see if that solves the problem.

Hope that helps!