[Instantrails-users] Problem unzipping InstantRails

jay stevans mymaildrop at mail.com
Mon Jul 10 08:59:51 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to InstantRails who cannot get past step one - unzipping the package.

When trying to unzip the InstantRails-1.3a-win.zip download everything goes fine until a "Password needed" window appears with a message saying "Gile 'GeneratorMethods.src' is password protected. Please enter password in the box below."

I searched the Instant Ruby site a sbest I could but found no mention of a password. Sorry if I missed the obvious somewhere but can someone tell me what the password is? I'm very anxious to get going with InstantRuby.

Thank you