[Instantrails-users] Getting started

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Thu Jan 26 15:15:49 EST 2006

That would be awsome, Ryan.  Thank you.

I just finished the update to the tutorial and it's not 'packaged' yet.
I'll be sending you six more emails.  The first will have four .html files.
The rest will have the screen shots that the .html files need.  I don't
think the .html files care where they live as long as there's a directory
underneath them named 'images' that contains all the .gif files.  Please let
me know if you run into any problems or have _any_ suggestions re: how to
make the tutorial easier to get through.

And just for the record, if there's anyone else out there willing to give it
workout, please let me know.

Best regards,
Bill