[Instantrails-users] Problems getting started

rails@stephenwest.net rails at stephenwest.net
Wed Jan 25 17:50:03 EST 2006

Somewhere along the line this got moved off the list; maybe my fault (I have to remember to change the From address because of who I signed up as).

Anyway, as I was saying, it's not that important to me, was just a bit of fun really, to see if it worked; I have Rails going on my Powerbook which is my Web production machine, the XP box is just the computer at my day job (which is an accountancy position). But if you want me to persevere for the sake of Instantrails I'm happy to.

Stephen

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 11:44:50AM -0600  Curt Hibbs did speak as follows: