[Instantrails-users] Problems getting started

rails@stephenwest.net rails at stephenwest.net
Wed Jan 25 10:22:03 EST 2006

Nothing in development log. No production log.

I tried to double-check the proxy issue by explicitly setting no proxy for www.mycookbook.com in Firefox. Nothing changed, so I went back to the direct connection to the internet setting. When I tried it again, I quite quickly got the standard "Application error (Apache)" page (the "change this message" page).

The Apache error log now says:

[Wed Jan 25 15:16:16 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (10061)Unknown error: scgi: connecting to server
[Wed Jan 25 15:16:34 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (10061)Unknown error: scgi: connecting to server

Stephen

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 09:00:02AM -0600  David Morton did speak as follows: