[Instantrails-users] Getting started

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:20:42 EST 2006

The generate script is a ruby program. So you need to type:

   ruby script/generate <parameters>

Ruby kindly allows you to use "/" or "\" as path separators (at least on
Windows), so feel free to use either one.

There is an ML archive, but the RubyForge link to it is not obvious (plus
the archive UI is pretty lousy):

   http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/instantrails-users/

Curt

PS