[Instantrails-users] Now this should be an instant rails question...

MaxSteel maxsteel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:29:53 EST 2006

I am now ready to put my site to the public (well private) users.

Whenever I go to the url, the only thing that gets displayed is the

"Coming Soon" page.

I've figured it out that that's the index.html in the /www dir.

How do I get it to point to my cookbook site?

this is probably something very simple that i'm overlooking..  and i
wont be able to look deeper until monday, so i figured i'd send out a
quick email and see if anyone can just point me in the right direction
(so i don't waste time).

Thanks a bunch!