[Instantrails-users] Sorting..

MaxSteel maxsteel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:06:56 EST 2006

Hey gurus!

I've been playing with the cookbook app (as this was what i've been
looking for for a while) and want to be able to SORT the lists.

What is the simplest way to sort the output?

for example in: http://www.mycookbook.com/recipe/list
(Show all Recipes)

How could I sort it by column one (recipe title), then by column two
(recipe category)

Thanks a million in advance,
Ryan

PS: I'm loving playing with ruby on rails via InstantRails. I've been
looking high and low for over a year before someone showed me this.
Now I'm the happiest person ever.  The flexibility.. etc.  Very Very
Well done!