[Instantrails-users] scaffold syntax?

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Sun Jan 15 11:16:59 EST 2006

I'm trying to work my way through the "Rolling with Ruby on Rails" tutorial using InstantRails.  I just added the "scaffold: recipe" line to "recipe_controller.rb".  When I point my browser to "" as instructed, I get a syntax error pointing to the space between the colon (':') and the 'r'.  When I remove the space the syntax error disappears (but is replaced with another error that will be the subject of yet another email).  The question for this email is...

Is this a bug?  Per Ruby/Rails syntax, Is there or is there not supposed to a space?  Which is correct?
1) scaffold: recipe
2) scaffold:recipe