[Instantrails-users] Bug or problem or not?

MaxSteel maxsteel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:30:50 EST 2006

Hey guys..  I'm new to the instantrails group and have a question.

I just installed it and was playing around with the cookbook app (this is
what led me here, I want to create a simple online cookbook for my family).

I went and edited one or the default recipes "Hot Chips" just to play
around.

I noticed that in the "Instructions" field that there was 4 spaces
preceeding the text ( "    Sprinkle hot-pepper sauce on corn chips."

I took out the spaces and saved it.  Went back in and those spaces were
there again.

This time I just saved it and went back in, and now 8 spaces were there:
"        Sprinkle hot-pepper sauce on corn chips."

I tried it in firefox and ie to see if it was a browser issue, and both do
the same.

I looked at the edited data in myphpadmin, and the spaces were also there.

Does anyone know what's causing this?  I can see this to be a pain for other
apps.

Thanks in advance...