[Instantrails-users] RwRoR on IR?

Frank Hale frankhale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:17:29 EST 2006

I have no attempted to use the Apache + SCGI within IR yet. If you
want to run the 2 webapps you could use Webrick by opening a ruby
console, changing the directory to either webapp and then typing:

ruby script/server <hit enter>

Webrick will start on port 3000

Load up your browser of choice and go to the url: http://localhost:3000/

Of course with that said the information I wrote does not help you
with Apache or SCGI (sorry for that).