[Instantrails-users] RwRoR on IR?

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Thu Jan 12 13:57:22 EST 2006

Thank you for the link.  It opens a whole new set of questions that will
require some additional thought to frame intelligently.  For example...

The Getting Started page on the IR wiki says "The cookbook app is already
configured to use SCGI on port 9999, and Typo is already configured to use
SCGI on port 9998, but we must tell Windows to fake the domain names that is
(sic) preconfigured in the Apache configuration file: ..."

Problem is....  what follows makes no mention of doing anything with SCGI
other than starting it, and in reviewing the "RwRoR" articles (parts 1 & 2)
I can't find any mention of configuring SCGI to use port 9999 (or any other
port) in the development of the cookbook app.

Any help understanding this would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Bill