[Instantrails-users] RwRoR on IR?

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Thu Jan 12 11:53:33 EST 2006

Thanks, Frank.  I'll try that in the hope I can get enough working to do
some development.  OTOH, I'm evaluating RoR in the hope that I'll be able to
use it to deploy a production web site.  So getting Apache working in order
to begin to get a handle on issues relating to its use is important to me.

Your response brings up another question for me...

What the heck is SCGI and how does it fit into the Rails architecture?

Best regards,
Bill