[Instantrails-users] RwRoR on IR?

Frank Hale frankhale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:08:07 EST 2006

> IR "installs" Apache."  Do I still start the Webrick server?

I'll tell you the way I use IR. I open the manager app and then start
only MySQL. I use the Ruby console that is provided by IR and Webrick
for all my development. I never use Apache or SCGI at all and I don't
use IR in any production capacity. For me the benefit in IR is that I
can put it on my usb hard drive and take it with me and wherever I am
I have a fully capable Rails playground.