[Instantrails-users] RwRoR on IR?

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Thu Jan 12 10:40:51 EST 2006

Has anybody tried to work through Curt's "RwRoR" article using IR instead of the component-by-component install detailed in the article?   Can anyone point me to a tutorial(s) that's specific to IR?

I tried briefly to work through the article yesterday and found myself with "what to do now" questions that are based on my lack of understanding; mostly, I think, of the underlying Rails architecture.  For example...

IR "installs" Apache."  Do I still start the Webrick server?