[Instantrails-users] Does Instantrails work on Windows NT

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:26:15 EST 2006

On 1/11/06, Shi, Jue <Jue_Shi at or.mxim.com> wrote:
> I tried IR on my work PC (Microsoft Windows NT 4.00.1381), and got the
> following error.
> "The procedure entry point GdiGradientFill could not be located in the
> dynamic link library GDI32.dll. "
> My question is, is IR supposed to work on Windows NT?

Well, I guess not.

I have only tested it on Windows 2000 and Windows XP. It looks like
the GUI manager app we inheririted when we forked the EasyPHP project
uses an API call that doesn't exist on Windows NT.

We are rewriting the manager app in Rails for version 2, so that might
stand a better chance of working on NT. But you'd have to wait a while
for that, and still no guarantees as that is not really a target.