[Instantrails-users] Integrating Trac with IR

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:37:26 EST 2006

Instant Rails is only three months old and no one has tried this yet, so you
are welcome to forge ahead.

I can tell from your enthusiam, that Instant Rails 2.0 is really going to
need a formal add-on or plug-in system.

I want to keep the core Instant Rails focused and avoid the kitchen-sink
mentality, but still allow for extensions (think of the Firefox model).

Curt