[Instantrails-users] instant rails with radrails

Frank Hale frankhale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:26:39 EST 2006

Don't shoot me for asking this but is there really a point in having
the manager app a Windows executable? The only problem I see with it
is that it makes it difficult for others to help develop it because it
( I may be wrong here ) assumes the person wanting to help develop has
Visual Studio?

Did I hear talk somewhere about making the manager app a full blown
Rails app? Has there been much talk/discussion about this because I
can foresee a seriously nice web front end that would be easy for
those interested in helping to shape and mature it.

What technical challenges would one run into trying to create an
Instant Rails that would run on linux? Would it be a matter of just
setting up the same sorts of scripts that set the path's correctly and
such?