[Instantrails-users] instant rails with radrails

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:20:09 EST 2006

These are all good things.

For Instant Rails 2.0 we will have a much better user interface in the
manager app, and it'd be nice for users to be able to add their own tools
(or to enable "plugins" or "addons" to Instant Rails). But for now, its good
enough just to tell people how they can simply create their own "
radrails.cmd" file, or whatever.

Curt