[Instantrails-users] Problem getting started

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:07:05 EST 2006

Thanks for filling me in on the story. This kind of problem has happenned so
infrequently (you're the second person I know of), that we reall don't know
what's going on. If we get more reports we might be able to see a pattern.

In any case, sorry to here about your dead hardware, but glad you got
Instant Rails running!

Curt