[Instantrails-users] Problem getting started

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 15:19:34 EST 2006

Take a look at the apache error log and see if it says anything useful. The
easiest way is to use the IR menus: "Log Files >> Apache Error Log".

Another thing you can try is to start Apache manually and see if you get any
informative messages. Open a console window and navigate to the "apache"
subdirectory inside of Instant Rails, then type the command "apache".

Curt